Dr. Marc Roig
School of Physical & Occupational Therapy
Faculty of Medicine, McGill University
Dr. Roig is an Assistant Professor at the School of Physical Occupational Therapy in the Faculty of Medicine, McGill University. He completed a Bachelor degree in Sports Science and Physical Therapy and graduate studies in Sports Medicine and Exercise Science and Rehabilitation Sciences. He also has postdoctoral training in neurophysiology. Dr. Roig’s research program aims to gain insight into the mechanisms of brain plasticity that underlie the formation of memory for the development of novel and more effective strategies to optimize motor memory consolidation and skill learning in different populations.
- Postdoc Neurophysiology. University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- PhD Rehabilitation Science. University of British Columbia (Canada)
- MSc Sports and Exercise Medicine. Nottingham University (United Kingdom)
- BSc Physical Therapy. University Ramon Llull (Spain)
- BSc Physical Education and Sports Sciences. National Institute of Physical Education (Spain).